ANNOUNCEMENT : EXPLANATION MEETING FOR NEW ENTRANCE(NURSERY)
- On 8th November(SUN) 10:00 - 11:00 , 15:00 - 16:00
- I K C ( International Kids Community )
7093 - 7 Jike-District, Saijyocho, Higashihirosima
( Reservations are required to prevent COVID-19 infection. Please apply by phone. )
CONTACT US ; 082-437-3388 082-437-3388
FOUNDED AND ADMINISTRATEDBY MENTECWORLD CO., LTD.
We hope to assist mothers in their career pursuits in various fields by providing their children with day care service.
We also hope to provide children with an international environment where they will have opportunities to cultivate global awareness.
With these wishes in mind, MentecWorld Co., Ltd. is committed to starting a new type of nursery school in cooperation with local people.
At IKC, your children will receive loving care , meet people and make many new ‘discoveries’, through which we hope they will become receptive, responsive children, sound in both mind and body.
- Children who are healthy in both mind and body
- Children who can verbally express their mind
- Children with global awareness
- Children with compassion and consideration for others
- Children who can readily express their gratitude and are open to new experiences
- Our Message to Children
- We aim to foster children’s ability to enjoy making new discoveries, as well as to promote their mental and physical health.
- Our Message to Local Residents
- People and nature are our first priority. We hope to nurture children together with the local community.
- Our Message to Interested Firms and Companies
- We aim to create an ideal learning environment for children by introducing language training in more than four languages, thereby hoping to introduce them to multiculturalism.
A Day at IKC
Playing with speaking English, Spanish and Chinese
English : Teacher Doris
Playing and movement of hands with the rhyme, open & shut them with Babies. Fruit game : sing flash cards, Kids touch their favorite fruits.
Spanish : Teacher Ana
Showing flash cards of cat and dog, teacher making sounds of these animals to babies. Children learning about colors and emotions, singing greeting songs : hola
Chinese : Teacher Cho
Teaching about animals using picture book. Learning how to count.
Hayashi rice, Cabbage soup, Banana
Baked potato nuggets, miso soup, rice with wheat
Dried raddish mixed with sesame , fruit-kiwi
SnackYoghurt with blueberry sauce
Children’s day (May)
Hayash irice (Japan)
- All schedules are subject to change. Details are to be announced later.
- Monthly Tuition and Fees
Ages Rate 0-year-old
*Tax exemption family and Foster family
１and 2 -year-olds
*Tax exemption family and Foster family
three-year-olds 8,400 yen/month four-year-olds and older 11,900 yen/month
- A minimum of 16 days of attendance per month is required for those who are registered for our service on a monthly basis.
- We cannot extend our day care service beyond the opening hours.
- The monthly fees cover the cost for lunch, refreshments, formula for infants, diapers, leased bedding and a correspondence notebook for parents. (An extra 300 yen will be charged for an evening meal.)
- Charge for Extended Day Care Service
Service hours Rate 15 minutes 200 yen
- Charge for One-Time Day Care Service
Service Hours Rate (five-year-olds and under) 10-hour-unit 3,250 yen one-hour-unit 600 yen
- Extended day care service is only available when there is a vacancy.
- Other incidental fees
item rates and prices a colored cap 800 yen/piece Evening meals (provided after 18:30 on request) Request must be made by noon the previous day.
- On top of the above-mentioned, there may occur incidental fees to cover transportation expenses for out-of-school activities, as well as photographs of the children taken at various activities. The exact amount will be quoted each time such an expense occurs.
- Things to Bring
- A towel to wipe mouth
- Spare clothes (jacket, pants, underwear), bags and pouches
- Light cotton blanket for afternoon nap
- Gauze hankerchief (*used for bottle feeding)
- Spare underpants (*for two-year-olds and over)
- Further details will be announced in March.
International Kids Community
7093-7, Jike, Saijo-cho, Higashi-Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 739-0041
TEL : 082-437-3388TEL : 082-437-3388／FAX : 082-437-5858
|Address||7093-7, Jike, Saijo-cho, Higashi-Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 739-0041|
|Nursery School Opening Days||Open Monday through Friday
7:30-18:30 （Extended day care service hours）18:30-20:30
|Capacity||Maximum 60 children|
|School meals are available||Cooked on the premises|
|Medical Service||School physician: Komazawa Pediatric Clinic
School dentist: Dental Clinic Hachihonmatsu
|Target Age||We will accept pre-school children and infants as young as 57 days old and over.|
How to Find Us